Thursday 10 April 2008

south park 1205 s12e05 torrent, watch south park

Episode 1205 1205: Eek, A Penis! Now Available see torrents below or in side bar.


The Good-

- The Stand and Deliver parody was so cute; I've seen the movie over and over and it never gets old. Cartman wasn't spending his time messing around with Butters and fighting with Kyle (except for a few little scenes) for once, which was a nice change of pace concerning Cartman's role in episodes.

- The stab at the Patriots got a laugh out of me...

- Garrison's a dude again; I thought he was so much better in the earlier seasons as a dude.

The Bad-

- The whole pen0r subplot was just...not up my alley. Pen0r jokes don't really cut it for me; it seemed a bit too crude.

The Ugly-

- The pen0r-rat singing to the moon made me want to throw my remote at the TV. I thought that was completely lame.

"The movie Stand and Deliver was spoofed pretty well during this South Park episode Eek! A Penis!.
In the episode, Cartman is sent to teach at an inner city school. He teaches the class the various methods of cheating, and in difficult situations, constantly repeats the phase, "How do I reach these kids!"

See preview and stream the episode if your from the USA at http://www.southparkstudios.com/

No comments: